KOTM Monday-June 26, 2017


Good morning everyone!  It's Kris here today with a super-simple KOTM post for you.
 
Every time I see a new KOTM, I stop to think about what I can use for a birthday card.  I guess that's because I make a lot of birthday cards!  This month's kit was no exception.
 
I chose to use only one of the ice cream images and find it's just perfect for summer birthdays.  I die cut the 2-part frame (MFT die) and layered it on top of some watercolor paper.  I cut a strip with the sentiment and adhered it to the middle.  The ice cream cone is colored very simply with some Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut, and popped on the card front.  I added a few Nuvo Crystal Drops (because I just got them and was dying to use them-LOL).  Here's my card.


And here is the full kit...Time to Enjoy Life.

JUNE-2017-KOM-TIME-TO-ENJOY-LIFE


It's so easy to sign up and start your subscription with this adorable full (8 1/2" x 11") sheet of rubber.
 Just click on any of the bold links in this post and learn all about it.
 
I hope everyone has a beautiful week.
 
 
 

Labels: , ,