Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week our Growing in Unity girl is Noelle Reese!


Meet Noelle:


Here is something about Noelle:

"Hi, My name is Noelle Reese and I am one of the lucky {ippity} chicks! I am a lucky wife and Mom of 2 beautiful daughters. Morgan is 14 and Carlee is 4. I love paper crafting in all of its forms! I love stamping, I love scrapbooking, I love die cutting, I love it all! I am a HUGE Unity addict! I love the people and the stamps and working with them is so much fun! I would love to be your ippity chick! You can order ippity now on the Unity website! You can use coupons and discounts! SO exciting! I still have almost all of the sets in stock on my {ippity} blog as well. http://noellelovesippity.blogspot.com/ I ship for free, they are on sale for 10% off and you can pick 50 yards of twine with each order during my Growing In Unity Week! I have a lot of samples on my personal blog http://noellescrapsalot.blogspot.com/ I would love for you to stop by and give me a link to your blog!"

Check out what Noelle came up with:


Be sure to swing on by Noelle's blog every day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week she will be picking one random winner!!

Till next week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}